1. This entire policy shall be void if, whether before or after a loss the insured has concealed or misrepresented any material fact or in case of any fraud or false swearing by the insured relating thereto. This policy shall not cover accounts, bills, currency, money or securities. This company shall not be liable for loss by fire or other perils insured against in this policy caused, directly or indirectly.
2. This policy shall be cancelled at any time at the request of the insured, in which case this Company shall refund the excess of paid premium above the customary short rates Requirements in Case Loss Occurs. for the expired time. This policy may be cancelled at any time by this Company by giving to the insured a five days written notice of cancellation.
3. This Company shall not be liable for a greater proportion of any loss that the amount shall bear to the whole insurance covering the property against the peril involved, whether collectible or not. The insured shall give immediate written notice to this Company of any loss, protect the property from further damage. On request of the insured of this Company, such umpire shall be selected by a judge of a court of record Requirements in Case Loss Occurs. in the state in which the property covered is located. The appraiser shall then appraise the loss, stating actual cash value and loss to each item. An award in writing, shall determine the amount of actual cash value and loss. Each appraiser shall be paid by the party selecting him and the expenses of appraisal and umpire shall be paid by the parties equally.
4. It shall be optional with this Company to take all, any part, of the property at the agreed or appraised value and also to repair, rebuild or replace the property destroyed or damaged with other Requirements in Case Loss Occurs. of like kind and quality within a reasonable time. There can be no abandonment to this Company of any property. This amount of loss for which this company may be liable shall be payable sixty days after proof of loss. The ascertainment of the loss is made either by agreement between the insured and this company expressed in writing or by the filing with this Company of an award as herein provided.
5. No suit or action on this policy for the recovery of any claim shall be sustainable in any court of law or equity unless all the requirements Requirements in Case Loss Occurs. of this policy shall have been complied with, and unless commenced within twelve months next after inception of the loss. This Company may require from the insured an assignment of all rights of recovery against any party for loss to the extent that payment therefore is made by this company.
VIII. Прочитайте 5ый абзац текста и вопрос к нему. Какой из вариантов ответа соответствует по содержанию одному из предложений текста?
How long will not the action on the policy for the recovery of any claim be sustainable?
1. Unless the amount of loss will be payable.
2. Unless all the requirements Requirements in Case Loss Occurs. of this policy shall been complied with.
3. Unless each appraiser shall be paid by his party.